Stop Fight Forum

Please login to view forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stop Fight Forum

Please login to view forum

Stop Fight Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stop Fight Forum

This forum is private. Only invited members may join please do not apply if you are not invited you may always ask one of our moderators.

Army Recruits Guide

Josh Green
    Josh Green
    Admin
    Admin

Army Recruits Guide  Empty Army Recruits Guide

Post by Josh Green Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:54 pm

Hello recruit You have just joined the army and you need help! I get it! so we will help!

I am general Josh Green and I am also the creator and maker of stop fight so I know it all! to begin with your new so we will tell you how to use the forum! Before you begin apply to the Army Group to do that find Usergroups and then click it. Select only army group not elites that's later!! OK now you are in the army you need a job!! here are your options

• Medic

• Pilot

• Defender

• Bodyguard

• Sailor

More jobs will come later! to apply for a job come to the army forum page and click New topic then fill out a Character bio and your proof of joining (came in faction application email) then click send! No Emoticons!

OK, a few more steps to go! You will need BT or Basic Training so ask a Rank 6+ to do BT! Your trainer will explain the final steps

Enjoy Josh Green

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 pm